Electrically Actuated Flange Butterfly Valve
• Small and lightweight, easy to disassemble and repair, and can be installed in any position.
• The structure is simple and compact, the operating torque is small， and the rotation of 900 turns on quickly.
• The flow characteristics of the linear trend, good regulation performance.
• The connection between the butterfly plate and the valve stem adopts a non-pin structure to overcome
possible internal leakage points.
• The spherical shape of the outer circle of the butterfly plate improves the sealing performance and prolongs
the service life of the valve. The zero leakage is still maintained when the pressure is switched on and 0ff
more than 50,000 times.
• The seal can be replaced, and the seal is reliable to achieve two-way seal.
• The butterfly board can be sprayed with layers according to user requirements, such as nylon or
• Flange butterfly valve is suitable for temperature ≤120℃ or ≤150℃, nominal pressure :≤1.6MPa water
supply and drainage, sewage, food, heating, gas, shipbuilding, hydropower, metallurgy, energy systems and
textile and other industries, especially for two-way sealing and Easy to corrode valve body, adjust flow and
shutoff medium .
|Nominal Size||Pressure||Temperature||Seal||Disc||Bodv||Medium||Application||Connection Standard|
|PN6||-15℃-85℃||EPDM||SS304||Ductile Iron||Water||Water Treatment||PN10/PN16|
|Ductile Iron||Aluminium Alloy||FGDD|
|APPLICABLE STANDARDS & TECHNICAL NOTES|
|DESIGN CODE||API 609||END STANDAED||ANSI 150#/JIS 10K|
|INSPECTION & TEST||API 598||FACE TO FACE||API 609|